license plate bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Hanna

Greasemonkey
Feb 3, 2013
Coral Spings FL
anyone out there know where i can get a set of license plate bumpers for a 2 door malibu?

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Good Morning Josh & all; You all ready must know that I met Brain at Power tour. Wow he has a fine wagon. Maybe the near perfect all around vehicle. But what kind of bumpers are you looking for? Steel like I took off or fiber glass like I put on, or something else? Oh he invited me down, & I will be working on that idea very seriously for late 2015, snow date late 2016. I'm starting my bucket touring, this fall I'll go West. I've got to start doing this before I get too old as I'm still just LMG (late middle aged). And I'm not sure where the cut off age is LMG vs old?? Bob Jr.

stoggie

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 22, 2014
Council Bluffs, IA
The stock bracket for front bumpers makes the license plate cut your leg off. They suck major. We recessed the plate in a small box in the plate. Then the bumpers are all painted. I am not as good as Chip Foose to do all the cutting and still have them chromed:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor