My Newest Pictures Of My Monte from 565bbchevy

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
This past year I have done a few changes on my Monte and thought I would share the newest pictures
New Centerline Convo Telstars 15" x 4" and 15" x 9.5" rear
I just painted the bezels black on my new Autometer Ultralites gauges and added a new Grant polished steering wheel
I also added cup holders to my center console and changed all my toggle switches except for the ones used for my nitrous to Painless lighted rocker switches
And I detailed the 565 Big Block Chevy a little more by adding an Edelbrock Endurashine water pump and a DC Power 180 amp alternator (which works perfectly)

Last edited:

autonaut

Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2014
This monte is jsut sick.. I'd love to build one now i see yours.

Great job.

86 Grand prix

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2012
Chocowinity NC
Is your favorite song "I can't drive 55"?

84GP455

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2007
Methuen Ma.
Wow now that's an awesome piece of machinery for sure....Well done! Nice car!

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
Love your car man. But i gotta ask. How much money did you spend on AN fittings lol

online170

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2010
I just noticed, the 565 if you change the size of the characters could look like S,S from far away. Monte Carlo 565. :D

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
online170 said:
I just noticed, the 565 if you change the size of the characters could look like S,S from far away. Monte Carlo 565. :D

It's funny that most people don't even notice the 565 I put on my dash to represent the engine size.
The only thing on my car that says SS is my horn button only because it matches better than the Grant one and since my car was a CL when I got it I try to avoid putting any SS stuff on my car since my car is not a clone but really just a conglomeration of things I like all on the same car.

And Thanks for all the compliments from everyone and yes I do like braided lines and I have become an expert at making them. :lol:

86hasel

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 26, 2014
Man, I absolutely love your monte. I've told you before I like the wheels, but the interior is incredible! Thats what I want to do exactly. Also, can't go wrong with a nitrous big block hahah. Seriously though...work of art man

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor