1984 El Camino Conquista.....Brown Sugar 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
After going a year without my 87 El Camino aka "Brown Sugar" I finally decided to get another one. I picked up an 84 Conquista as a trade for some mechanic work. The elco is in decent shape, the body is pretty straight with a dent on the tailgate and a palm size dent on driver side rear corner. The interior needs the most amount of work and will need to be completely replaced from the headliner down to the carpet. The car came with a rebuilt 305 and a 350 turbo trans. I plan on doing as much as I can on the car myself including paint. Here are a few pictures of what it looks like currently....

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Re: 1984 El Camino Conquista.....Back at it again!

i knew you would come to your senses and get another g-body lol

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona

84elko said:
not a bad looking ride my 83 elko was that same color scheme looking forward to seeing this get built
Trying to decide if I want to keep the original colors or try something else. Once I figure out a color scheme I can start purchasing parts.....so many choices!

T-TOP TONY said:
i knew you would come to your senses and get another g-body lol
Lol....Yeah i'm going nutz driving that corolla everyday...

tc1959 said:
That's cool My Parents had an 81 that same color scheme.
My 78 started out as a Conquista. Gold on the top and bottom, Black on the hood and sides.
That red looks really HOT on yours!

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio

Nice ride! Im loving them rims on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor