Need 86 Monte Carlo Fuse Panel Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Wheelie

Apprentice
May 30, 2009
Prairie du Chien, WI
My car didn't come with the owner's manual..It is a 86 Monte Carlo SS.

If someone would please take a digital photo of the fuse box diagram, or scan just that page, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
pm me your e-mail and I'll send you the 85 monte full wiring diagram I have in pdf.

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Papa_Wheelie said:
Thank You! That is a complicated layout!

LOL, I know. Reading wiring diagrams is not a favorite part of car repair for me either.
Glad you got it.

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
Mr evil would you mind emailing me a copy of the harness? I'm swapping a bunch of factory options along with an MC dash into my base model 79" Malibu and my head is about to spin with all the different colors sizes and ways the wires go. My email is [email protected] thank if you can.

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
01cherryreds10 said:
Mr evil would you mind emailing me a copy of the harness? I'm swapping a bunch of factory options along with an MC dash into my base model 79" Malibu and my head is about to spin with all the different colors sizes and ways the wires go. My email is [email protected] thank if you can.

Sent. Let me know you got it. Hope it helps. :D

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
invaderevan said:
I also am i dire need of this diagram. could i get a copy also? Invaderevan at gmail dot com please!

Sent.

Does anyone know if this can be posted on the site somewhere? It's a 3mb pdf file that is probably useful to a lot of people.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Re:

mr evil said:
pm me your e-mail and I'll send you the 85 monte full wiring diagram I have in pdf.
MR.Evil.......... PM sent to you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor