Help.. Cutlass Bucket Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

442Jayp

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2010
i am gettin tired of my bench seat..plus i am adding a floor shifter so what kind of car seats will fit in my 1984 cutlass supreme...i was told monte carlo seats bolt right up but they are hard to find or expensive...is their any other type of car i can grab 2 bucketseats out of..help me pls

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
442Jayp said:
i am gettin tired of my bench seat..plus i am adding a floor shifter so what kind of car seats will fit in my 1984 cutlass supreme...i was told monte carlo seats bolt right up but they are hard to find or expensive...is their any other type of car i can grab 2 bucketseats out of..help me pls
any seats will fit its not gbody car then u will have to change or modify the tracks

CaliCuttie

Apprentice
Jun 10, 2009
San Francisco, CA
All G-Body seats are interchangeable with each other. If you have the split bench right now you are golden and can mount the G-Body buckets to the seat brackets you already have

mheath717

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2008
Florida
Ive got a set of burgandy buckets if you are anywhere close to the Florida panhandle :D

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Just about any GM seats will fit. You'll just have to do some seat track swapping.

442Jayp

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2010
so i can take seats out of a iroc ? pls list some cars

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
If youre wanting something that will bolt right up with no work involved the only thing you can get are other g body bucket seats. Yes iroc seats will work, just about any seats will work, you just have to get gbody seat tracks or get creative and make something.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
I like S10 tahoe seats... They're very comfortable and they look like they would fit very easy.

I miss my S10 tahoe. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor