lift kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigge91

Apprentice
Apr 20, 2011
Marion Indiana
Does anyone have a picture of a g body with a rear lift kit, im wanting to put one on but dont want to do too much, just a little lift for a lil more aggressive look...any pics and setups of springs will help thanks!
Ethan

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
You could probably just put some spacers in between the coils and the frame like the do on mildly lifted Jeep TJ's.

Or drop the front and put bigger tires on the rear and get the same effect.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
why dont ya just drop the front?? had spacers on my cutty....HORRIBLE ride.

EDIT: or you could get springs from like a 71 impala... believe thats whats on mine atm... pics in build thread.. in sig.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Mathematic said:
kornball426 said:
You could probably just put some spacers in between the coils and the frame like the do on mildly lifted Jeep TJ's.
spacers?

Yeah like these... They're basically just aluminum or urethane hockey pucks that go between your spring and your frame and give a little lift (an inch or two, I think the max is 2.5 inch for Jeeps or leveling the front of some pickup trucks).

http://www.summitracing.com/search/Depa ... g-Spacers/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor