Whats needed for Smog in a 1978/79 El Camino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

454cutlass

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2009
mass
richp85elco said:
Lue said:
o ARC ATHEISTxX said:
Plus they are starting to be dicks out here by South LA and Gardena.I don't know if you heard but they raided a Memorial yesterday and made some people pop their hoods. I just want to get my car bard at the state ref and then rebuild my engine in January.

Yeah, they are starting to crack down in LB too. The other day they had a Smog check point, just like the one's they have for drunk drivers.

Where was that at so I know where not to drive?

wow i thought massachusett was bad

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
richp85elco said:
Lue said:
o ARC ATHEISTxX said:
Plus they are starting to be dicks out here by South LA and Gardena.I don't know if you heard but they raided a Memorial yesterday and made some people pop their hoods. I just want to get my car bard at the state ref and then rebuild my engine in January.

Yeah, they are starting to crack down in LB too. The other day they had a Smog check point, just like the one's they have for drunk drivers.

Where was that at so I know where not to drive?

It was on Atlantic Blvd, between Del Amo blvd & 45th st. Right in front of the lil shopping center, near Orchard Supply Hardware Store. This was around 12:30pm, and they where setting up shop. I seen it, and said to my self :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor