Transmission Cooler lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZ4CutlaSS

Master Mechanic
Jun 11, 2011
Minnesota
Need help with buying cooler lines for my trans. It's a 2004r trans bolted up to a sbc. I plan on running a secondary cooler in front of the radiator also. Is there a kit available with lines I can make or what other options do I have?

thedoctorisin

Greasemonkey
Nov 25, 2009
East Bay Area, S.F. Ca.
Check out summit racing, they have braided line kits for less than 100$.

From what I understand, the lines are relatively low pressure and you could use rubber lines with barbed fittings on the trans and cooler.

ZZ4CutlaSS

Master Mechanic
Jun 11, 2011
Minnesota
I ordered some parker rubber hose and fittings from work which ended up costing $28 and some change. Not bad for good quality hose and fittings. I also went to my local parts store and picked up some heat sheathing and P-clamps to protect them from the heat from the headers. I will update with some pics later.
http://www.parker.com/portal/site/PARKE ... a71dacRCRD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor