my Idea of my AC DELETE PANEL brought to life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I'm not a big proponent of A/C delete panels, but I must say, that's some awesome work.
Skip, you're quite an ingenious guy... :D

Wile E

Greasemonkey
Apr 13, 2010
Central WI
Nice. Great idea. Well thought-out. If I had not gone thru all the trouble of converting to a non-AC set-up, I'd want one!

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
very cool....

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I'm not a fan of delete plates, to me it makes the engine compartment look unfinished especially when there is nothing above it to catch the water or mount the cowl seal to. That being said I love your creativity and your fabrication skills, and I can see how there would be a large market for people wanting a unique and personalized panel such as this compared to the plain piece of aluminum look.

Also I am always a fan of someone that fabricates there own parts and you always do an excellent job and on top of that you show how you make things which I think inspires people without the skills to maybe try to make something themselves. Learn by doing not by paying somebody to do it.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
565bbchevy said:
I'm not a fan of delete plates, to me it makes the engine compartment look unfinished especially when there is nothing above it to catch the water or mount the cowl seal to. That being said I love your creativity and your fabrication skills, and I can see how there would be a large market for people wanting a unique and personalized panel such as this compared to the plain piece of aluminum look.

Also I am always a fan of someone that fabricates there own parts and you always do an excellent job and on top of that you show how you make things which I think inspires people without the skills to maybe try to make something themselves. Learn by doing not by paying somebody to do it.
thank you very much, I love your car and all that you have done to it, it def inspires me.

I do have the plate that goes over the ac delete plate, i dont like when people take the ac out and leave that area unfinished either, i just have to message it a little to get it in. i dont mind sharing ideas or showing someone something ive done, or think about doing, and im not in it to make money, I have had several ideas that i brought to life and someone stole the idea and made money off it! but that karma is on them. id rather someone do it themselves and save money from buying it from me or anyone else. i would be willing to make more etc, but my profit would prob be made know to the buyer so that they know how much they would have saved doing it themselves.

thanks again, for the compliment

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
melman109 said:
Well its ok for what it is, if your into delete plates and leds :rofl:
:rofl: , smh 8) Ill make sure to put something EXTRA special on your (like a lit up ***** shaped emblem) lmao. yeh but your right it ok for what it is. cant wait till its more complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor