1979 El Camino Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
finally some more progress; i shaved my mirrors and started to do my marker lights and passanger door locks just waiting on the autoloc door popper kit to get here. i tried plug welding the mirror holes for the passanger side and it actually came or good. but here is some pics i need to start taking more but i need a better phone
image-1.jpg

xdfgh.jpg

w.jpg

door.jpg

zhhg.jpg

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Dont stop there!!! Shave that Bebe cle :mrgreen: an!!! I shaved everything on my 87(firewall,markers,door handles,keyholes,gas filler door,surrounding bed trim,and license bucket)& it just sets of the SEXY aerodyna :wink: mics of the el! good work.if you want to barter for that shift boot,(im SURE I have SOMETHING you n eed for your el :!: lmk.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
L.A.X-RATED said:
Dont stop there!!! Shave that Bebe cle :mrgreen: an!!! I shaved everything on my 87(firewall,markers,door handles,keyholes,gas filler door,surrounding bed trim,and license bucket)& it just sets of the SEXY aerodyna :wink: mics of the el! good work.if you want to barter for that shift boot,(im SURE I have SOMETHING you n eed for your el :!: lmk.
im planning on shaving most of it haha. not sure about the tailgate just cuz of the license plate but i deff want to do something with it. and what shifter boot? the one i made or my old rubber one? id be willing to make another one, what do you have for el camino parts?

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
I was refering to the original one(accordion style).& anything in particular yoy looking for?

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
so i got my electric popper kit thing in the mail today and the door opens but i cant get the wireless box to work. didnt come with any instructions to speak of so i said screw it and shaved the doors anyways. and excuse my friends window drawings haha
doors.jpg

0722122135.jpg

0722122254.jpg

it looks good in person, the last one was really dark and looks weird and here is a pic of the shaved marker lights
image6.jpg

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
u doing some work bro, nice job, all that shaved will look sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor