Ram Air Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsyroo01

Apprentice
Mar 19, 2013
Dude I just joined this forum.... I hope ppl can see this!? I just bought the w-25 hood from vfn... Still waiting to be able to go pick it up though. Few questions. How big is the air box and ive never had the trim off of my stock hood. Can I put it on the vfn hood? No not the piece that goes down the center. The piece that faces the windsheild.

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
I am not to clear on what everybody is asking for here, but US body source is making them again. There old mold was damaged a while back but they made a new one and it is available. It does come with a optional ram air plate that you install yourself, and you would need to cut out the scoops.

Stoopud

Master Mechanic
May 21, 2007
Cleveland Ohio
Any chance of you guys making one for a grand prix? I've got a design, but it would be much better on a glass hood and done pro. I can send better pics and specs than what are shown here if you are interested. I would buy one, and think there would be a larger market. I get a lot of interest in mine, but do not have the ability to mass produce/ market.

bugsyroo01

Apprentice
Mar 19, 2013
bugsyroo01 said:
Dude I just joined this forum.... I hope ppl can see this!? I just bought the w-25 hood from vfn... Still waiting to be able to go pick it up though. Few questions. How big is the air box and ive never had the trim off of my stock hood. Can I put it on the vfn hood? No not the piece that goes down the center. The piece that faces the windsheild.

can someone please help me???? :D

• Creative
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor