Not open for further replies.

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
What did you change?

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
Yeah i saw. Still spinning. If you can get your hands on a go pro or have someone at the line you can see better on whats going on

Chris Van

G-Body Guru
Nov 8, 2009
Middle Ga.
What kind of condition were the slicks in that you used?
Your car is still not fast enough to be spinning slicks like that.
That is not an insult to your car by any means. I just think there is something more to it like track prep (lack of) or the slicks were worn completely out.
With a good set of slicks your car, with stock suspension should transfer enough weight to hook. You are headed in the right direction now though.

All Motor Boys

Greasemonkey
Aug 21, 2011
Indianapolis,IN
The slicks are used but apprear in good condition im not sure how old they are. I tried doing a long burnont and that didnt help. I was hooking good after the tree but not on the initial launch

455'ed80Regal

Master Mechanic
Nov 3, 2010
Lincoln, MO
Do you drive through the burnout box or around it and back into it??? Also, try and let your burnout carry you most of the way to the staging beams instead of driving to the staging beams. Your tires won't pick up as much debris that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor