Help Me Hook *Video* new link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Van

G-Body Guru
Nov 8, 2009
Middle Ga.
How much street duty does your car see?
If more track than street you can remove the front sway bar and even loosen the a arms a little to help with weight transfer.

Chris Van

G-Body Guru
Nov 8, 2009
Middle Ga.
You could also still safely drop a couple psi in those slicks. If 15 isn't working, try 14 and a half, then 14. Yours shouldn't need much less than that.
I PROMISE YOU that you can make what you have work without spending another dime on suspension stuff. Just a little tinkering with a few things.
Now, once you get it to hook consistently, you will start having to make upgrades as you go. But like I've stated in other post in this thread, these cars can be made to work with little effort. Hell they already have a 4 link suspension under them......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor