Jam Strait Hyper Bright LED'S WILL BLIND YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKDUP87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 6, 2011
SO.CAL.
I put these in and their the brightest I have ever seen and you don't need a load equalizer.

red running lights.

Here's the standard 194

194's red during the day.

Here's a video click on picture

mheath717

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2008
Florida
Gbarrie said:
Where did you get them? I'am very impressed.
Gbarrie.

You can purchase them at AutoZone.

thrasher

Greasemonkey
Nov 12, 2013

tumblr_mss9brWWFz1r4aal4o1_500.gif

This is going to sound funny but a couple years ago I got pulled over for my license plate light being too bright.

The red and blues came on behind me and I knew it was total B.S. before I even stopped. I wasn't speeding, I used my signals and to top it off I had checked all my lights that day.
Yes for a brief moment in time I was actually following all of the rules of the road. I'm not someone who gets a lot of tickets either.
The officer said my license plate light was reflecting so brightly that he thought I had modified it.
Every bulb in that thing was stock application because I had replaced them earlier that month.

Two things instantly popped into my head:
1. What a D _ _ K! He was just looking for a reason to give me some sh*t and a ticket.
2. Have you ever seen chrome before dipshit!

Ever since then I've been somewhat afraid to put led's of any sort into the system. I don't like being pulled over for any reason and it flat out pisses me off.
Tickets for code violations are just a money grab of our local city and state governments.

Do you hear that Giant Sucking Sound? That's our government at work!

HKDUP87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 6, 2011
SO.CAL.
clean8485 said:
I'm a bit confused. Are the LED bulbs red? Did you replace regular clear 194 bulbs with red LED bulbs?

yES THERE RED LED'S I REPLACED THE CLEAR BUT THEY OFFER CLEAR ALSO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor