Pictures of G Body with 16" or 17" Rims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
STLRegal said:
Yes, thats basically what style I wanted. Tuner was just the best way to describe it.
Overall I like the old muscle style wheels, but everyone has them and Id like to be a little different. Id really like to get some volk racing wheels, but all the websites I checked wont fit the car, Not that I could afford them anyway. The only reason I ever even thought about putting any on was because I was playing Forza 2 and saw that volk wheels look pretty good on the GNX in the game.
The wheels look like this, minus the ugly whatever it is. I probably wouldnt go that big of rim either.
Volk.jpg

That's a BMW M coupe. Basically, it's a Z3 body with a roof. I think the engine is either from the E46 chassis 330CI or M3. Yeah, Volk has some killer wheels available. Light weight and strong ( and pricey!). I'd see if they have them in the right bolt circle and backspacing for a G body. Who cares what they say it fits on the site if it is available in a wheel that works? You sometimes can also custom order wheels in the backspacing and bolt circle you want-all it takes is money.

Gary Willard

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 16, 2008
Bates City, MO 64011
oldsofb said:
Here's the website for the billet wheels in case your interested in finding out more.

www.streetsmartclassics.com/home.htm

Hutch

It's been a while since this post, but I have now scored a deal with Bonspeed to be the wheel manufacturer. They do AWESOME work and with their help, have brought the price of a finished wheel down AND opened the door to more sizing options. God bless them! If anyone is interested, send me an email and I can send you a CURRENT price list. The price list on my website is no longer valid. I'll get it removed and updated as soon as my partner can do it (he's out of town today).
Thanks,

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
oldsofb said:
Billet SSIII wheels for olds! Even the center cap is billit!

Hutch

That looks so badass. 8)

bawazir

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2010
i like the gta wheels,, i like i like, am thinking to chrome my gta wheels what do u think guys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor