Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
1982 Olds Cutlass Crusier Wagon 40k Special Addition 225hp

Used 1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass 40,000 miles

Price: $3,500

for Sale by Private Party

THIS CAR IS IN GREAT SHAPE....HAS 40K

WAS A ONE OWNER CAR...MY UNCLES....LOTS OF PICS $3500 THIS CAR HAS SOME POWER...WOULD MAKE GREAT FAMILY CRUISER OR BAGGER OR RAT ROD.........765-273-0456....THANKS....COOKKIE

http://www.oodle.com/view/1982-Olds-Cutlass-Crusier-Wagon-40k-Special-Addition-225hp/1315241162/usa/
1315241162_0x.jpg

outsider_27

G-Body Guru
Mar 23, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
Re: Not for sale, but a nice one

Wants_a_wagon said:
I have to say that this is one of the nicer looking rodded wagons.

Pontiac Musclegoon

1979 CUSTOM PONTIAC LEMANS SAFARI GTO-STYLE WAGON, 400 CID EFI POWERED MUSCLEGOON!! This awesome one-of-a-kind 1979 Pontiac LeMans Safari Station Wagon is built to the hill exactly like a GTO. Lauren Engineering full GROUND EFFECTS Package and Front Air Dam were installed with color keyed front AND rear bumpers for modern look. In fact the custom-built 400 CID Pontiac V8 is from a totalled '67 GTO. With 670 ported and polished heads (hardedned exh seats and special springs and 1.6 roller rockers), Holley 900 cfm 4di EFI and an Edlebrock Performer RPM Pontiac Intake feed this 2.5" true dual-exhaust Torque-monster!! Has custom-made headers and a built high stall 400 7R transmission that can handle the ungodly TQ that the Pontiac 400 puts out to the ground through 14" Daytons on 1973 GTO OEM Pontiac "eggcrate" rims. transmission also has B&M lock-up contol unit set for lockup at 50 mph. Is fully adjustable to any hwy speed as well. Car has full Ralleye Instrumentation including RARE in-dash factory tach. Has coil-over shocks in front and adjustable Gabriel blow-up air shocks in rear with cab-control unit with compressor and gauge in the car. Formula Firebird matching color tilt-column. '84 Camaro Air-Intake system for cool air to TB for better performance. Soon to do projects include installation of factory PW and PDL. Car has ALL OTHER factory options incl Cruise Control, A/C, P/B, P/S with AGR 12:1 ratio box and pump. Car is a trophy-winner and loads of fun to drive. A true "stump-puller" and Camaro-beater.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2516156

25161560001_medium.jpg

Nice looking wagon, but I never heard of a 400 7r transmission! :lol:

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I like the Buick Century wagon...that's sweet. ..or the '79 Pontiac Safari.
The champagne colored Olds Cutlass Cruiser is nice too.

adumb

Master Mechanic
Jun 10, 2007
Western, NY
Wants_a_wagon said:
1983 Buick Regal Wagon
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2009-05-22, 2:52PM

I'm listing my 1983 Buick Regal Wagon, which has been my project over the past 2.5 years. It is nearly complete, and it might be time for a new car/project for me. This car is one of a kind, you will not see another one like it. Garage kept, Inspected/Emissions til 4/10. Thousands Invested, have receipts. This car would be perfect with a GN drivetrain, I just used what I had, motor wise.

340-4 Buick V8, fresh rebuilt TH-350, 342 Posi Rear, dual exhaust, Brand new battery in trunk, Brand new paint, brand new headliner, brand new weatherstripping, B&M Ratchet shifter, Interior is like perfect, Camaro buckets, Cutlass Console, Sunpro gauges, Fiberglass bumpers, like no rust...

There is just too much to list about this car; so call me if you're serious. Asking $5000

I'd be interested in trades, up or down. I'm going to start a SBC build, and I really don't want to put a Chevy in this Buick, and "ruin" it with a non-Buick motor. I'd like to trade for a Chevy street/strip car. I'm really looking for a 71-73 Vega Wagon, but would consider any camaro, monte, malibu, vette, etc. Please no j* crap.

Comes with T-type wheels or bring your own and save some money. TTII's are NOT for sale.

610 256 8558 - Ian

IF YOU'RE READING THIS, THE CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL:http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/1183959323.html
3nd3kf3p1ZZZZZZZZZ95m10ba5d700d2a1257.jpg

sharp, i love this one. looks like a malibu with a regal front clip.

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
Here's a deal for those of you who are in New York state. It's a good price for a runner.

1980 OLDS CRUISER WAGON- $550 (EAST ROCHESTER)
Date: 2009-05-15, 10:48AM

1980 OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS CRUISER 3.8 RUNS GREAT, GOOD ON GAS 86,000 MI
CALL 585-957-4827 OR 585-662-5954

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/1172106268.html

3nf3p83o3ZZZZZZZZZ95f9a1093a8065f1c4f.jpg

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
This car is a bit rusty, but has a lot for $1,400

1983 Pontiac Bonneville
If you are a G-body Station Wagon fan here is a nice car for you. I have for sale here a Pontiac Bonneville Station Wagon. I purchased the car in 2003 and have driven it daily. I am the second owner. Originally from Florida, I purchased it from the original owner. It was originally equipped with a 3.8L V6. I installed a street performance 383 cubic inch V8 with a 700r4 transmission. The engine has less than 1000 miles on it since it was rebuilt. The transmission has a Trans-go shift kit installed. It also has a new balanced driveshaft.
The air conditioning system is complete but is not currently working. It needs to be recharged.
It has Buick Grand National wheels with 235/55/16 tires which are in good condition. It also has a hollow 36mm front sway bar and a 1inch rear sway bar. It handles like it's on rails.
I replaced the front brake rotors and pads last year.
It needs some body work and a new paint job. See the pictures. There is some rust under the front doors and floorpan.
The interior is in good condition. The dash has no cracks and the door panels are in very good condition. The carpet is also in good condition. The front seats have a couple of tears.
I installed new tie rod ends, center link and bushings.
I installed a Eclipse CD player with Pioneer speakers.
I have a NOS front Pontiac emblem and a NOS hood ornament that will be included. Plus I have a very nice front grill and headlight bezels that will also be included.
This vehicle is sold AS-IS. No warranty is expressed or implied. I have described this vehicle to the best of my ability. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
I have a clear title in hand. A non-refundable deposit of $250 is due within 24 hours of the close of the auction with the balance to be paid upon pickup of the vehicle. If you have less than 10 positive feedback, you must contact me BEFORE bidding or I will cancel your bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1983-PON ... 240%3A1318

!BTIFKSg!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CwEjlLlwwEDBKGyPPHzIw~~_1.JPG

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
81 Cutlass Cruiser Wagon Olds
Date: 2009-05-29, 10:33AM

1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Wagon. Original and still has owners manual in glove box and keys fit all original locks including storage compartment doors in rear. 260 V8, cruise, air, tilt, AM/FM cassette, power brakes, power steering, bench seat with folddown armrest, new tires, posi rearend, roof rack with rear air deflector 3 of the original wire hub caps. Needs headliner, carpet, paint, good cleaning and the engine is weak. Has new plugs, wires, rotor, cap, alternator, battery and belts. Body is solid with no cancer. Distributor has been replaced with new vacuum advance one that does not use computer. All computer wiring is disconnected. Dash has gauge package from the factory, no idiot lights. Currently insured and registered, also have clear up to date title in my name. This is a G-Body wagon and very hard to find in this condition. Call Ed 405-203-3476, no trades, local pickup only. The car is as is.

Original URL: http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/1194894653.html

3k33m43p9ZZZZZZZZZ95t36129344396212af.jpg

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
1978 Pontiac Le Mans
You are looking at 78 Pontiac Lemans Station Wagon. This is a factory 231 V6 engine, automatic, power steering and power brakes. This car did not come with air conditioning. This car has a new battery and tires are in good shape. I have been driving this car to work and it cruises nice on the highway.
The interior is in good condition with very little wear. Looking under the car the floor boards and frame are in good shape with just surface rust. There are no rust thru areas that I could find under the car.
The car is not perfect with a few bumps and scrapes but overall the car looks great.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pont...temZ320378413710QQcategoryZ6424QQcmdZViewItem

!BTflKkQCGk~$(KGrHgoH-C8EjlLl3wEGBKIweLWp8g~~_1.JPG

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor