1979 Pontiac LeMans Station Wagon Custom Modified Olds
Mileage: 54,384 miles
Location: Mt. Morris, Michigan
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Vehicle title: Clear
1979 Pontiac LeMans Station Wagon - Factory Console with buckets - Built 350 Olds Engine
You are looking / bidding on a 1979 Pontiac LeMans Station Wagon with factory console and bucket seats. Motor is a fresh rebuilt Oldsmobile 350. Many extra makes this Station Wagon a fun car to drive. The specifics of the vehicle as follows:
* Factory console and bucket seats.
* Interior is in great condition with no rips or tears in any of the seats.
* Gauges are factory. In addition to factory tachometer, does have aftermarket tachometer, water and fuel pressure gauge
* Body is straight, but does have some minor surface rust (see pictures)
* Custom hood with functional scoop
* Engine is fresh Oldsmobile 350 - .030 over
* Forged Pistons
* Steel Crank
* 500 lift camshaft
* Ported, polished and flowed heads
* Roller Rockers
* Engine balanced and blueprinted
* Engine runs strong and sounds great through 2 1/2 inch dual flowmaster exhaust (ends right at rear axle)
* 3.08 10 Bolt POSI rearend (Auburn 8 1/2 inch)
* Aftermarket ignition
* Aftermarket aluminum intake with Dual feed Holley Carburetor
* Headers with 2 1/2 inch flowmaster mufflers
* TH350 Turbo Transmission
* 2800 Stall Converter - COAN
Overall a real fun and quick station wagon. Runs and drives down the road great with no issues, transmission shifts tight as it should. The vehicle does have some surface rust (see pictures) but paint has a good shine and body is very straight. Quite a bit of money was spent rebuilding the Oldsmobile engine.
Vehicle is located in Mt. Morris, MI and available for inspection by appointment.
Thanks for looking.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... SS:US:1123