Not open for further replies.

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
has to take the cake

1979 Cutlass, dropped, chopped, lowered
Reply to: (see message body)
Date: 2009-06-04, 9:55AM

1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass, (convertible?), V8, 4.3L, auto, chopped off top, welded reinforced door pilar, lowered, all doors open, mileage unkown, runs great, $900. Since this car is a 1979 model it does not need an emission, so you can modify as much as you want. No radio, no top, no door glass. This was a Cutlass Cruiser station wagon. Call Ron at 678-665-9699. Lilburn / Lawrenceville area.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL:http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1204807605.html

3n33kf3o3ZZZZZZZZZ96426ca32aab66f1f81.jpg

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
I haven't been looking at Malibus for a little while, mostly because they are so common.

They appear to have been breeding ... so I'm just going to post some links.

$2,500 for one in primer.
$5,500 for $4,000 wheels.
$2,500 for a really nice looking Malibu in Detroit. Seriously, If I wanted a Chevy, this one is screaming "nice" to me.
A Lemans converted into a Malibu ... why?
A $10,000 ask for a decent looking conversion, aside from the wheels, IMO.
$4,500 for an urban interpretation of hot rod.
$5900 OBO for a drag strip roller with an option for a 461 CBB for only $1,500.
1982 Malibu with IROC wheels.
Only $16,995 to look like a Buick!
$4,800 for a very clean looking Malibu.
For good measure, here's a cutlass, just to make sure you're paying attention.
Best offer for a still functioning diesel. No pictures.

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
Canadian Lemans

1980 Pontiac lemans wagon
This is a car that i got new as a company car back in 1980.When the company was sold(1982) i purchase the car.I have always been supplied with a company car with my new company but keep the wagon just in case i lost my job.The car has been in my underground garage all its life.I have maintained it all its life with in reason.I have put in a new fuel pump,powersteering,battery,the tires are whitewalled Michelin that have been on the car for many years but are not in too bad of shape.It is the original paint job and the body is rusted with a few holes showing. The frame i have been told is rusted as well.The car was undercoated new but they say rust proofing back in those days was not that great.It has a oil leek not sure what that is about.The cruisecontrol does not work but the airconditioning(not original) does.The interior is in good shape but the roof lining needs replacing.The car runs good with a few rattles.If you would like to see it you can drop bye my place(Yonge@ Davisville) or i can bring it to you if you are in Toronto.(Car will be sold as is).I hate to part with it it has been with me for so many years but the time has come.I hope it will find a good home.If you need anymore info contact me at [email protected] or phone (416-483-4683) Payment cash or certified cheque.Thank You.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... AUS%3A1123

!BUHYmz!!mk~$(KGrHgoOKjUEjlLmU)7+BKL6tKSJZ!~~_1.JPG

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
Buick Regal 1983 Estate Wagon
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2009-06-10, 6:08PM

Canadian Built , delivered July 8, 1983, London Motor Products, London Ontario. Price new $15,592.75. Documented from new, excellent unrestored condition showing 99,000km.. Car stored in Florida many years, currently registered and fully operational. . Top of the line 6 passenger Estate Wagon, dark blue, blue cloth interior mint, perfect woodgrain sides, factory aluminum wheels, new white tires, loaded: power steering, brakes, windows, locks, split seats, AM-FM casette stereo, F40 Suspension, cruise, rear vent windows, Ice Cold A/C, best of all, Code H Chevrolet 305" 4barrel V-8 , Canadian build only. Drives new. Original paint now flat on hood and rooftop .. better you see it first in original condition .. quality fix avail.
An Oldsmobile man at heart, but could not pass this Regal up. Love station wagons., this one is excellent. Have trouble posting photos but should be able to e-mail them directly. Thank You ........ Mark in Clearwater Florida

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/cto/1215382304.html

Regal.JPG

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
REGALS

Wants_a_wagon said:
Buick Regal 1983 Estate Wagon
Date: 2009-06-10, 6:08PM

Canadian Built , delivered July 8, 1983, London Motor Products, London Ontario. Price new $15,592.75. Documented from new, excellent unrestored condition showing 99,000km.. Car stored in Florida many years, currently registered and fully operational. . Top of the line 6 passenger Estate Wagon, dark blue, blue cloth interior mint, perfect woodgrain sides, factory aluminum wheels, new white tires, loaded: power steering, brakes, windows, locks, split seats, AM-FM casette stereo, F40 Suspension, cruise, rear vent windows, Ice Cold A/C, best of all, Code H Chevrolet 305" 4barrel V-8 , Canadian build only. Drives new. Original paint now flat on hood and rooftop .. better you see it first in original condition .. quality fix avail.
An Oldsmobile man at heart, but could not pass this Regal up. Love station wagons., this one is excellent. Have trouble posting photos but should be able to e-mail them directly. Thank You ........ Mark in Clearwater Florida

Original URL: http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/cto/1215382304.html

Regal.JPG

After looking at all sorts of these wagons in varying conditions, I have kind of decided that I'd like to go with a Regal, which makes the quest more difficult.

The main reason that I'd prefer to find a regal is because of the ease of swapping a 231 to a Buick 350. Its tractable power, improving aftermarket support and good original design make it both robust and much lighter than a Chevy 350.

The Olds and Pontiac 350s can't say that, even though they make plenty of power.

(Buick 350= 450 lbs, Chevy=575 lbs, Olds= 560 lbs, Pontiac= 650 lbs)

I also like the look of the Regal best.

Finally, two members of my family are Buick dealers, so I kind of have a soft spot for them.

This one is the first that I have found with an engine other than the 231 V-6.

So, while I have found two that have gotten away from me, I remain on the lookout. Let me know if you guys find one in decent shape.

The one pictured above is chevy powered, and not ideal for my intentions. You guys might like it, though.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Regal wagons

Only one I've ever seen in person currently resides in the Pull-a-part yard in OKC...less it's power vent windows :wink:

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
Re: Regal wagons

Ribbedroof said:
Only one I've ever seen in person currently resides in the Pull-a-part yard in OKC...less it's power vent windows :wink:

Well, if you're interested in the wagon above, I can forward you the pics they sent to me. It looks in prime shape.

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
OLD SCHOOL Oldsmobile Cutlass Wagon
Date: 2009-06-20, 2:24PM

This car is a 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Wagon....in very good condition. Drives great, on highway too. AC works and is actually cold! Radio and cassette player work, power windows. Original red paint and red interior.....V8 engine. Was owned by the same family for 30 years and well taken care of. Was originally diesel but converted to gasoline, car has it's 3rd engine in it now. Odometer reads 74,000 but not sure if it works correctly. Would love to keep this car but unfortunately need something more practical.......a great project for car-lover or someone who wants to fix it up and make it look fabulous. Only problem is it needs to pass emissions (won't pass here in city but in another town it will for sure), needs a catalytic converter and a few other things to be up to par in the city of Phoenix. Asking $3000. Want it to go to a good home!!! Call 480-720-5996.

Original URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/1231551497.html

3nd3ke3pcZZZZZZZZZ96kb82471651d671225.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor