Status
Not open for further replies.

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
G-Body Wagon
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2009-06-23, 8:38AM

1983 Pontiac Bonneville ( g-body ) Station Wagon.
Drive Train:
350 SBC. All stock except for recently rebuilt 1.94 cylinder heads (888 casting), high volume oil pump, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifold ( powder coated black), 600 dp Holley carb, Edelbrock cast aluminum tall valve covers, and a Edelbrock high volume mechanical fuel pump. K&N Air Cleaner with 14”x3” K&N reusable filter. GM Serpentine Belt conversion ( powder coated black from late model f body ) with a CS 1 wire 140 amp alternator and high flow reverse rotation water pump. Ceramic coated (still in decent shape) 1 5/8 Hedman shortie headers connecting to a Pypes G body 2 ½” mandrel bent true dual exhaust system using Pypes high flow catalytic converters, Pypes high flow mufflers and an X pipe. The tail pipes exit right behind the rear tires GN style. About two weeks after the heads were rebuilt, the engine developed a noise. The noise isn’t always present but you hear it more often after the engine is hot. I’m assuming it’s a bottom end noise, but I’m not positive.
Turbo 400 transmission with a P.A.E. (http://www.paeenterprises.com/paeproducts8.html) switch pitch conversion including their PAE3000 torque converter. It gives about a 1200 low stall, and a 3000 high stall. It’s bolted in using a “maliburacing.com” Iceman cross member.
The rear is a Chevy 12bolt out of a 1970 Chevelle, bolted in using conversion control arms. It’s got a 3.08 gear with a GM posi unit.
Chassis:
The front suspension was completely rebuilt 3yrs ago using a PST suspension kit and Moog coil springs (front and rear). Everything on the front end (except the center link) was replaced. Brakes, rotors, hoses, steel lines, etc….. I also installed a rebuilt GN quick ratio steering box. It has an Addco front sway bar using polyurethane bushings on the frame and end links. I also added a Hurst line loc while I had everything apart. The line loc is actuated thru the cruise control button. KYB high pressure gas shocks are used on all four corners. Corvette style Rally wheels are used all around with 15x6 on the front, and 15x8 ( 275/60/15 ) on the rear. No trim rings are installed, instead I used the small stainless steel police center caps.
Body/Frame:
The car was originally white and was repainted white. All the side and wheel well moldings were removed, along with any side and name plate emblems, and all the holes were filled. The rear wheel well inner lips were trimmed. The roof rack was removed, but the chrome roof strips are still installed. While the front end was apart for the rebuild, a frame repair around the steering box/sway bar mount area was done and the entire front frame was pressure washed and then painted with POR-15. The rear frame rails are in great shape. There is some body work starting to show where the molding holes were filled, and at the bottom of the rear quarters, but it’s no where near extensive and should be straight forward to repair. The floor boards are in good shape. The rear bumper is in great shape and the chrome is good.
Interior:
I started restoring the red interior, but it’s not complete. It was originally a split bench. I’ve replaced the bench with a pair of buckets. Basically the drivers compartment is complete. Everything behind the driver still needs some work. The power window motors were replaced. The dash is the typical Bonneville/Lemans/Grand Prix gauged dash. The tach, water temp, oil pressure, and volt meter gauges have all been replaced with VDO performance gauges. The speedometer, and fuel level gauges are original. A Grant GT three spoke wood grained steering wheel has also been installed.
Pictures can be seen at
http://picasaweb.google.com/atecht/83BonnevilleWagon#

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/1235297963.html

P1000916.gif.jpg

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
$499!

I'm going on vacation soon, so I am not in a position to go look at this, but you guys might like it.

oldie but goodie 81 pontiac le mans wagon 97,000 5-10 inspection
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2009-06-23, 1:35PM

older wagon with a 6 cylinder motor, automatic with ac, options, 97,000 miles, new inspection for a full year, 5-10. call ted, 717 608 5151.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://york.craigslist.org/ctd/1235803640.html

3n63ma3p2ZZZZZZZZZ96ne9563cb0ea1a15e2.jpg

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
Blake442 said:
$499!!?? :shock:

I hope your vacation consists of going to PA and buying that wagon!

I'm kinda stuck on a Regal.

Plus, the nose on the last year of Lemans strikes me as kind of lame.

Anyway, here's a Century. We're getting warmer.

Description of 1979 Buick Century :
1979 BUICK CENTURY WAGON THIS CAR IS A PROJECT! This was a origional V6 car with a dead motor. I put a early 70s rebuilt Buick 350 V8 in about 2-3 years ago and fianly got it running last fall. The car does run and drive. When I put the motor and trans in I put in the following parts new radiator (for a V8) alternator plugs wires cap rotor air filter oil and filter belts coil hoses and a rebuilt carb. I found some bucket seats out of a Regal that match the rear seat but I need the inside seat brackets. The car also has a Regal turbo hood on it. I have two rust free Arizona fenders in the back that also go with it. The car has almost new BF Goodrich TAs on chrome Buick wheels. The body needs some work there is minor rust in the quarters good doors good floors. There is no roof rack and the paint is a two tone not woodgrain. This car came from southern Illinois where they dont get much snow. The rear frame rails have some rust but I have a complete rust free frame that I can cut the ends off of or you can take it all (it is under a 83 wagon that I have for parts). The ends are a pretty simple fix. I have three of these cars and a few others and dont have enough time to go around. I will price depending on what you want. Or I will sell parts off the parts car if you need somthing fr a 78-84 Buick Century or Regal wagon or the same Oldsmobile wagon let me know what you need I have a lot of extra parts for these cars. Price depends on what you want. asking $1600.00 Call Herb 330-603-9941

Location of this Buick Century: Akron, OH

2230811-1.jpg

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
1979 Pontiac LeMans Station Wagon Custom Modified Olds
Mileage: 54,384 miles
VIN: 2d35y9b113269
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Vehicle title: Clear

1979 Pontiac LeMans Station Wagon - Factory Console with buckets - Built 350 Olds Engine

LOW RESERVE

You are looking / bidding on a 1979 Pontiac LeMans Station Wagon with factory console and bucket seats. Motor is a fresh rebuilt Oldsmobile 350. Many extra makes this Station Wagon a fun car to drive. The specifics of the vehicle as follows:

* Factory console and bucket seats.
* Interior is in great condition with no rips or tears in any of the seats.
* Gauges are factory. In addition to factory tachometer, does have aftermarket tachometer, water and fuel pressure gauge

* Body is straight, but does have some minor surface rust (see pictures)
* Custom hood with functional scoop

* Engine is fresh Oldsmobile 350 - .030 over
* Forged Pistons
* Steel Crank
* 500 lift camshaft
* Ported, polished and flowed heads
* Roller Rockers
* Engine balanced and blueprinted
* Engine runs strong and sounds great through 2 1/2 inch dual flowmaster exhaust (ends right at rear axle)

* 3.08 10 Bolt POSI rearend (Auburn 8 1/2 inch)
* Aftermarket ignition
* Aftermarket aluminum intake with Dual feed Holley Carburetor
* Headers with 2 1/2 inch flowmaster mufflers
* TH350 Turbo Transmission
* 2800 Stall Converter - COAN

Overall a real fun and quick station wagon. Runs and drives down the road great with no issues, transmission shifts tight as it should. The vehicle does have some surface rust (see pictures) but paint has a good shine and body is very straight. Quite a bit of money was spent rebuilding the Oldsmobile engine.

Vehicle is located in Mt. Morris, MI and available for inspection by appointment.

Thanks for looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... SS:US:1123
be9e_12.JPG

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
1979 Chevrolet Malibu Panel Wagon

I'm listing this car for my bother Please ask Questions I DONOT WANT any Negative feedback or Issues...................

79 Malibu Custom 2 door Panel Wagon,, Small block 305 with turbo 350 trans, New 3:08 Ring & Pinion, Flowmaster Mufflers,BF Goodrich Radial TA's W/ rally wheels, Cowl hood, 6 speaker stereo system, rear bumper has frenched in license plate, Paint is 10 years old and still looks good but has a few blisters,

Would make a good advertising car. Real clean inside and out. Located in South Seattle any Questions Call (206) 920-9273

A $500 non refundable deposit is due within 7 days of winning bid payable in cash or check from a Seattle based Bank Final payment in CASH ONLY on pickup of car. Car willnot be released UNTIL PAID FOR in cash only

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... egory=6170

!BVB1Kf!BWk~$(KGrHgoOKisEjlLl7pG)BKQcBWjMe!~~_12.JPG

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
1980 Oldsmobile Wagon
350 Olds engine, new Performer cam and intake, Holley
Street Avenger carb., new high volume oil pump, double roller timing
chain, valve springs, water pump and all gaskets. The rebuilt TH350
transmission and 2.73 posi rearend are from a '79 Hurst/ Olds. The
rebuilt quick-ratio steering box and the larger factory sway bars are
from the same car. The bushings were replaced with urethane. The car has
been lowered 2" with Rancho springs and has new Monroe gas shocks. Brand
new 4 core radiator this year and a transmission cooler as well. It has
a heavy duty clutch fan along with a thermostatically controlled
electric pusher fan. It also has a brand new A/C compressor and has been
switched to 134a. New headliner, buckets seats and carpet inside along
with the addition of a console and corresponding steering column. The
brakes have been completely gone through and new tires in 2000. It also
has a true dual exhaust with crossover pipe.

http://classiccars.com/105582.car

787192.jpg

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
this car has been sold

1982 Buick Regal
1982 Buick Regal Station Wagon Tan with Tan Interior. 3.8L V6 Automatic Power Steering Power Brakes Electric Windows Electric Locks A/C. Recent Oil Change And Battery. Drive It Home Today has clean VA title. All maintenance records since 1986. All repairs done by certified mechanics. Would make great street rod cruiser daily driver or drag car. $650.00 Ask For Brandon 804-366-8321

http://www.bigthreeautos.com/bigthreeau ... ID=2310802

2310802-1.jpg

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor