81Regal wrote:Ill try to do this step by step
1) Remove the sunvisors, headliner trim at the front and over doors and B pillar trim.
2) Remove the cover for the dome light, and remove the 2 tabs that hold it to the roof.
3) Remove the 2 bolts that hold the seatbelt in place and 2 screws near the rear window to allow the sail panels to move freely.
4) At this point roll down the windows, if you have the 2 hooks above the quarter window remove them and slowly lower the front of the headliner board.
5) Once past the mirror on the windshield you will be able to turn the headliner and slide it out the door window.
You can also remove the front seats but that is optional.
Users browsing this forum: oldsofb