First Project Car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froccer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 14, 2014
Bought my first project car yesterday, its the second car I've owned but It's exactly what I wanted :D .

Attachments

• My El Camino When Purchased.jpg
    My El Camino When Purchased.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,094

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Froccer said:
Okay thanks once I get it home I'm going to make a parts list.

Sounds good. I hope you didn't have to go far to purchase it? I will be listing (should have already) my 1979 Royal Knight here for sale in the next little while....

Attachments

• P9280003.JPG
    P9280003.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 1,048

Froccer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 14, 2014
I only had to go to Tisdale but they'll deliver it Thursday or Friday. That Royal Night looks awesome!

Neuron

Apprentice
Oct 22, 2012
SOCAL
Froccer said:
Bought my first project car yesterday, its the second car I've owned but It's exactly what I wanted :D .

OK no fair! I need more details and pictures please when you get time! Looks good so far. :D

Froccer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 14, 2014
As promised I got more pictures. I picked it up today, quick sale, full tank of gas and great drive home :D .Since I took these pictures the window tint and stickers have been removed as well as the one on the dash :D .

Attachments

• firstday4.jpg
    firstday4.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 959
  • firstday.jpg
    firstday.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 953
  • firstday2.jpg
    firstday2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 948
  • firstday5.jpg
    firstday5.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 939
  • firstday7.jpg
    firstday7.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 932

Froccer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 14, 2014
I think it is I found out the ground wire to the gas tank wasn't connected so now the gauge works. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor