Hello from VA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krayzieatchowan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 26, 2014
Fauquier County
Hello new user here from outside D.C.,I recently purchased a 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix. I find myself referencing this site in my information searches so I decided to join. Looking forward to seeing pics of nice G bodies and meeting new folks.

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
Welcome. Where are the pics?

bigtmoney

Greasemonkey
Dec 11, 2011
Dallas, TX
Welcome, I'm in VA...where'd you get the Grand Prix, I saw a brown one on Criagslist the other day and it was sold before I even got a chance to call about it.

Krayzieatchowan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 26, 2014
Fauquier County
bigtmoney said:
Welcome, I'm in VA...where'd you get the Grand Prix, I saw a brown one on Criagslist the other day and it was sold before I even got a chance to call about it.

I found it literally on the side of the road about 8 miles from my house. I passed it everyday for two months then finally scraped together $2500 to go buy it. A lady was selling it after her husband passed away half way through building it.

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Welcome to the site.

Doug

MollytheOldsmobile

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 15, 2013
Manassas,Va
Welcome to the site...I am in VA outside DC as well. Good luck on the project.

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
Welcome from a fellow Virginian. Born and raised in Yorktown. Currently reside in Newport News. Lets see the ride already

Krayzieatchowan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 26, 2014
Fauquier County
mebe007 said:
Welcome from a fellow Virginian. Born and raised in Yorktown. Currently reside in Newport News. Lets see the ride already

The Pic is here see the Avatar. I will have more to upload next week once I finish a few items on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor