Interior Light??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRest92

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 18, 2013
Hey guys I have a 1985 Buick Regal Limited. For some reason I seem to remember this Buick plaque on the dash lighting up when the lights were on. I could be wrong, but figured I would ask before I take the time to open it up. Am I right? Or am I crazy?

Attachments

• IMAG0209.jpg
    IMAG0209.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 761

MeanBuicks

Master Mechanic
Apr 1, 2014
Memphis, TN
:idea: You are correct. Perhaps the bulb just died.

NoRest92

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 18, 2013
MeanBuicks said:

Awesome, I was hoping that it was a light. Thanks for the quick reply!

NoRest92

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 18, 2013
MeanBuicks said:

Any idea how to replace it / open it up? I'm not sure my Chilton book will have something like that.

MeanBuicks

Master Mechanic
Apr 1, 2014
Memphis, TN
I've never had to pull one of those off but I've seen a number of them loose at swap meets. Drop the glove box down by releasing the tab as there are probably some fasteners holding the Limited plaque on the backside.

NoRest92

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 18, 2013
Thanks for the help guys. I'm still having a hard time removing the light though. It feels like there's clips or something holding it in, but I can't get to them and definitely don't want to break it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor