New Member from Manitoba, Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2014
Swan River, MB
Hey everybody! Just introducing myself to the forum! I have myself a 1984 Buick Regal Somerset with the original 305/TH250 I purchased about 3 years ago from my old middle school teacher that daily drove it. I am the third owner of this old girl and have plans for her which include a 1972 Oldsmobile 455 Rocket with GA heads I have sitting in our shop, a built BOP Th350 (I Have a TH400 that came with rocket but will be a lot more headache and $$ to fit in than just bolting in a TH350 since I'm trying to keep this as low budget as possible lol), a set of American Racing Outlaw II's also in the shop, and a posi carrier for the "tough as nails" 7.5 rear that has the original 2.29 "drag racing" gears (sarcasm heavily implied lol), and eventually if I win the lottery, painting it Chrysler Deep Auburn Pearl (code PEP) since the '80's high quality paint is flaking in spots. Well, lemme know what you think of the car and my plan! I look forward to hearing from you!
1984_Buick_Regal_Front.jpg
normal_1984_Buick_Regal_Rear.jpg
normal_1984_Buick_Regal_Side.jpg
normal_1984_Buick_Regal_Interior.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor