nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Bad4558

Greasemonkey
Nov 12, 2013
Alright guys going to the track for my first time tomorrow night and I'm extremely nervous. I've got a race lined up with a mustang. Is there any advice y'all can give me, maybe a check list to go over to make sure my cars ready?

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
Smash some steaks or a really good burger at a decent restaurant a few hours before you leave for that sh*t and then when you're sitting there vs. the mustang you won't be able to stop laughing at whatever fool sitting inside it I mean obviously he ordered a salad so... back to the point: imagine its the same burger again and how quickly and easily you disposed of it; then do likewise to the mustang because it could easily get smoked just like a t-bone steak any time

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
I can't take the suspense anymore. I bet he ran straight to the bathroom w his helmet still on after taking my 100% flawless advice and winning the race easily. :rofl:

kingrichard

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 24, 2014
know where the finish line is? kid over here did not his first time stayed in it till he drove off end of track.
quadraplegic now.

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
Theres no reason to be nervous. If you are looking for best times, not best reaction time, I'd say to stage super shallow (as soon as the stage bulb lights up). This gives you that tiny bit of more time to get rolling before the beam breaks and the clock starts. Its a way to run a slightly better time. Your reaction time doesn't factor into your e/t anyway so I wouldn't get too hung up on it on your first run, however, on the 3rd yellow GO, don't wait for green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor