New member from Antwerp (Belgium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzip

n00b
Oct 29, 2014
Kloosterzande / Netherlands
Hi all,
i'm Peter (zzip) from Antwerp / Belgium .
I'm a H-Body addict, but also interested in other US cars .
My project for the moment is a Chevrolet Monza from 1980 .
Looking for How-to info, restauration tips and projects .

s7o4.jpg

2014-04-03Autossamen4_zpse96d450f.jpg

Grtz

Peter from Antwerp

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Welcome to the site. I too had an Hbody as my first car ( 1976 Monza spyder ). It would one-wheel peel for a hundred feet with the tired old 305.

I had a hard time in the late 80's finding decent parts when the car was just over 10 yars old, I can only imagine what its like for you overseas nowadays.

The hbody ( here in the rust belt ) was prone to rot the aframes, front subframe, and where the suspension would connect at the floor. Yours seems to be solid in the pics

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
Hey Peter, I'm sure you will get all the information you need on anything you want to know, this by far IS the BEST Forum there is out there :wink: Welcome

malibu80

Greasemonkey
Jan 17, 2008
Seattle washington
Welcome to the site. I'm also a fan of H bodies. I have 4 of them: 72 Vega, 76 Vega HB, 76 Vega wagon and a 77 Astre Formula. Although they are not Monza's, none the less they are still h bodies.

rustyroger

G-Body Guru
Mar 14, 2007
Margate, UK>
I too once owned a Chevy Monza. By some margin the biggest POS junkpile American car I ever owned. I was given it and still felt I got the raw end of the deal.
On the other hand I regret ever selling my '82 Cutlass wagon.

Welcome to the forum btw.

Roger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor