10 second Monte for sale - cheap!

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
I said a 10 second car, not a 10 minute car...

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Supporting Member
Dec 26, 2013
How do you lose a title? Also, if it's legit yours, obtaining said replacement title is simple. I'm going to guess that it's an old race car that went 10s with the BBC that used to be in it. Probably stolen, LS'ed, owner couldn't win any street races like on TV, and wants to sell. givemethevin.com

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
There must have been serious lightening done to be 3180 pounds with driver. Maybe the "owner" is a 80 pound, 10 year old thief😁

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
There must have been serious lightening done to be 3180 pounds with driver. Maybe the "owner" is a 80 pound, 10 year old thief😁

I hear a meth addiction is great for weight loss.

meth oompa GIF

superbon54

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2014
Wisco
How do you lose a title? Also, if it's legit yours, obtaining said replacement title is simple. I'm going to guess that it's an old race car that went 10s with the BBC that used to be in it. Probably stolen, LS'ed, owner couldn't win any street races like on TV, and wants to sell. givemethevin.com
You mean street outlaws isn’t a documentary? And those fast cars aren’t easy or cheap to build?