12 More Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

87SS383

Apprentice
Jan 15, 2010
I've oficcially started my countdown from Afghanistan. 83 days (12 Sundays) and my 2 years in this shithole are finished. On the 13th Sunday i'm gettin dirty with my favorite girl.

Attachments

• Monte1.JPG
    Monte1.JPG
    5.6 KB · Views: 239
Thank you for your service.

There are so many things that most people take for granted here in the USA. When a person spends time abroad and then returns they realize how great we have it here. God Bless the USA!

I'm not gonna take credit for being in the military. They do all the risky stuff. I'm just here on a maintenance contract. We still get attacked on base, but they're really the one's who put it all on the line.

just try not to pay TOO much attention to you remaining time. i've heard of too many short time guys making mistakes and getting hurt. hate to see that happen. have fun in 13weeks! 😀

I'm just glad our shop's slow this time of year. There's about 3 feet of snow outside, so there's no mission.

No mission=No work, but we still have to be here 12hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor