Not open for further replies.

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
Hi
New guy here, first post
I’m buying my first cutlass this weekend
Not new to hot rodding or old cars/trucks have had 1st and 3ed gen camaros lowered square bodies even some Pontiac’s and Buick’s amongst others LOL
Picking up a very low mileage 82 cutlass supreme
It is completely factory original and I love the look , always have liked how these cars looked but there is some room to improve
Plans are to lower car 2” front and rear already have bell tech spindles
I like the look of the factory 14” super stock wheel but want bigger and fatter
Does anyone make the super stock II in 25x8 and 15x7 ?
preferably with 4” backspace
I saw an Australian company makes some but was hoping for something a little closer to home

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
Hi
New guy here, first post
I’m buying my first cutlass this weekend
Not new to hot rodding or old cars/trucks have had 1st and 3ed gen camaros lowered square bodies even some Pontiac’s and Buick’s amongst others LOL
Picking up a very low mileage 82 cutlass supreme
It is completely factory original and I love the look , always have liked how these cars looked but there is some room to improve
Plans are to lower car 2” front and rear already have bell tech spindles
I like the look of the factory 14” super stock wheel but want bigger and fatter
Does anyone make the super stock II in 25x8 and 15x7 ?
preferably with 4” backspace
I saw an Australian company makes some but was hoping for something a little closer to home
LMAO... 15x8 would be better and auto correct supplied the apostrophes in Pontiac’s and Buick’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor