Aug 23, 2010
San Angelo, TX
Not mine. Just an fyi:

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Wow! Very well taken care of. Looks like Rusty Jones got hold of that thing right after leaving the dealership. If that little scritch next to the passenger door lock is the only flaw on this car, it's going to be quite the museum piece. No way I'd be driving that anywhere.

Sucks that it's not an 85-88 because of buckets and console, plus the nicer looking wheels would really set that car off. JMO.

Reactions: 2 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Wow, looks like lots of documentation and stored properly based on the underside appearance. Will be interesting to see how high it goes.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Wait! These things had paint on the frames from the factory?!

Star Trek Ok GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Wait! These things had paint on the frames from the factory?!

Star Trek Ok GIF
Well, kinda. Not like this example, no. This one obviously had some sort of rust-proofing jizzed on it early in its life, apparently. Everything is tar black underneath. Under normal conditions, the pitman arm would be naked, as well as the steering gear, so that immediately clued me in someone got spray happy underneath. Not a bad thing, but still.

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Depending what it does price-wise that's one car I might consider for myself as a driver. Bag the original rubber hoses for the rad/brakes, swap in a 5.7/4l80e I've got sitting here, and bag the originals, and a pair of TT2 and Michelins. Be up and going in short order in the equivalent of a new car.

Need to keep an eye on this one. If it costs less than a new mustang then we'll see.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor