1966 Chevelle 12-bolt,how much ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1badbu

Greasemonkey
Jul 28, 2010
Kentucky
I have an extra 1966 Chevelle 12 bolt housing and axles that a buddy of mine wants to buy to put under an 80' Malibu wagon he just bought.
It doesn't have backing plates or unit/gear,and will need new brake lines.It is in perfect shape being that it has been kept out of the weather since I bought it in 1991.
Wonder how much I should offer it to him for ?
I offered a complete drum to drum with 4 series carrier (all Moroso insides)and 4:88 gear ready to bolt in a G-body for $900.00.
So I really don't know how to price the housing and axles.
Any imput appreciated :idea:

19cutlass79

Greasemonkey
Mar 7, 2010
I don't know he's your buddy and you had sitting around since 91' free maybe? 8) From what I have seen with rear ends is that pricing is all over the place, trying to put the price on it is hit or miss some one can offer you a set up for a k and you see the same one next week for $300 bucks for someone else or even free from someone that just wants it out, what I would do is find out what I want or need the money for and price accordingly.

wade

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor