1967 OLDSMOBILE DELMONT 88 CONVERTABLE FOR SALE OR PARTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnse31

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 5, 2020
I have a 1968 oldsmobile delmont 88 I bought then I bought this 1967 Delmont 88 convertible for parts after I get what I need is anyone interested in buying. It or parts ???? The 67 is in great rebuildable condition I hate to use the parts or even part it out. No engine or transmission it had a 425 and a 400 turbo trans. If interested reply. Thank you
00202_1g2beF7T9TM_1200x900.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Jan 20, 2021
I have a 1968 oldsmobile delmont 88 I bought then I bought this 1967 Delmont 88 convertible for parts after I get what I need is anyone interested in buying. It or parts ???? The 67 is in great rebuildable condition I hate to use the parts or even part it out. No engine or transmission it had a 425 and a 400 turbo trans. If interested reply. Thank you View attachment 151002
Hi. Would you be interested in selling the front turning signal lenses and the trim around them? If so, how much do you want for them?

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Those are the best looking years for the big cars, the only negative I know of is routing dual exhaust. Gorgeous car, if I was close to you and if it looks as good in person, it would be in my yard. A shame to part out a nice car like that.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor