1969 Cadillac Coupe Deville

PigPen

PigPen

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 8, 2018
Edison, NJ
My land boat, "Elvira". My son is actually into this car, so I am hoping to work on it with him. Try to restore it the way he likes, and some point give it to him. Hopefully it will be a nice surprise if I can pull it off. So far he has mentioned candy red paint, hydraulics and a big stereo. Basically anything that will cost all of the money. we will see in due time.

Attachments

Longroof79

Longroof79

Geezer
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Nice original looking ride.

pontiacgp

pontiacgp

Canadian Prime Minister
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I like that style of caddy and look at the length of the quarter panel. it takes up 2 zip codes.

joesregalproject

joesregalproject

Royal Smart Person
Nov 4, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
That's a nice looking car. Probably weighs as much as an Abrams tank.

oranGekrate

oranGekrate

Greasemonkey
Oct 25, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
Nice 69...I had a buddy back in the day that had a 70. That thing was total pimp. All stock and in perfect condition. It was a 2dr hrdtp like yours. He had a license plate that read, 4MPG. With a 472ci. True, sooo true.

PigPen

PigPen

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 8, 2018
Edison, NJ
HA! yes on all occasions. the thing is a boat, I have a tool chest in the corner of the garage, so when I park it, it has 4" from the tool box and 4" from the garage door, I have to spot check before I close the garage door.
and yeah, weighs a ton, rides like a cloud though.
and with that 472, it drinks gas like I drink beer. I once had it on the highway, and I wanted to see what it would do, so I mashed the gas down. Pretty sure I saw the gas needle hiccup. well, that cost me about $15 mashing the gas.

pontiacgp

pontiacgp

Canadian Prime Minister
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
it may cost in gas but you save on the cost of operating a friendly user vehicle when it comes to maintenance and repairs

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes P-S-T Southside Machine Performance UMI Performance

contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor