Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevychevellebabe

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2016
Stolen from Ohio
Someone stole my 1970 chevelle ss clone..I've had the car 26 years,I've built it from scratch with several dead family members and dead friends,my 24 year old son was born in this car,I am terminally ill and have willed it to my son...since the car has been stolen my health has deteriorated and I'd really like to get it back before I die!!! Plz help vin#135370A124916 REWARD
00707_auj4Tz6Z1wu_600x450.jpg
00707_auj4Tz6Z1wu_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

carnell

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 28, 2015
Wisconsin
Stolen from Ohio
Someone stole my 1970 chevelle ss clone..I've had the car 26 years,I've built it from scratch with several dead family members and dead friends,my 24 year old son was born in this car,I am terminally ill and have willed it to my son...since the car has been stolen my health has deteriorated and I'd really like to get it back before I die!!! Plz help vin#135370A1249161 REWARD View attachment 47137 View attachment 47137
have you gotten any good leads yet and ugh if somebody took off with my cars i would be upset to

Chevychevellebabe

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2016
have you gotten any good leads yet and ugh if somebody took off with my cars i would be upset to
There is a 10,000 reward NO questions asked...I just want it back!!! Man said he had it but then changed his number in Arkansas...I know he really had it he knew too much about it...stuff I didn't mention in my add...he even admitted to the police,gave fake name and address..then changed his cell phone number..

Looter

Apprentice
Jun 27, 2016
Do you have the thief's original cell number? The one he used to tell you the information? If so, give it to the police because they can contact his cell carrier and through that get his actual name and address.

Chevychevellebabe

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2016
Do you have the thief's original cell number? The one he used to tell you the information? If so, give it to the police because they can contact his cell carrier and through that get his actual name and address.

Yes I have the number and done gave it to them and because its a prepaid they said when he changed his number it killed all the info with the phone...the Clermont ohio police have sure dropped the ball on me,they spoke to the man and he told them he would bring it back and lied about his name and address so when he didn't bring it back is when they found out that it was a fake name and address by then he done changed his number..they have to be able to get his new number but say no...idk what else I can do but offer 10,000 to get it back:-(

455'ed80Regal

Master Mechanic
Nov 3, 2010
Lincoln, MO
Let me see if I have this right. The police talked to the man that stole your car and they didn't arrest him for auto theft? He basically admitted to the police that he stole said vehicle when he said he'd bring it back to you and they didn't arrest him and charge him for stealing your vehicle? The police then take him at his word when he says he will bring it back? WTF!!!

Chevychevellebabe

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2016
Let me see if I have this right. The police talked to the man that stole your car and they didn't arrest him for auto theft? He basically admitted to the police that he stole said vehicle when he said he'd bring it back to you and they didn't arrest him and charge him for stealing your vehicle? The police then take him at his word when he says he will bring it back? WTF!!!
Yes you have it right...he told them he bought the car from eBay for 6800 and came to ohio to get it all the way from Fayetteville Arkansas said he bought it on good faith that they would mail him the title when they found it he said they gave him a bill of sale then he supposedly seen my add and tried calling the people and their number was disconnected so he text me and I gave him my cars vin and a copy of police report and gave cops his number they called him and he admitted having it said hed bring it back lied now I may never see the car I poured my hole life into ohio police really let me down,I tried getting them to go to the address he told them and they said let the man bring it back to u hes been honest so far...if they would have they would have known the man lied about address and been able to call him back because he didn't change his number for couple weeks now with him changing his number im screwed I feel they helped him get away with my car,shame in them all

455'ed80Regal

Master Mechanic
Nov 3, 2010
Lincoln, MO
Sounds like this is not his first time doing this. You definitely got robbed on this. So sorry. Hopefully Karma will catch up to that individual in one way, shape, or form.

81msw79

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2013
roselle park , nj
sounds like you should be getting a lawyer local to you to start. present the police report and all the pictures you can with a full descrition of what has transpired . then let him go to work . he can do all the legal work with filing for records through ebay to trace who sold the car and who bought it. he may also be able to pull up any paypal transactions that were tied to this sale.then you can start pressing charges against people that way

Chevychevellebabe

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2016
sounds like you should be getting a lawyer local to you to start. present the police report and all the pictures you can with a full descrition of what has transpired . then let him go to work . he can do all the legal work with filing for records through ebay to trace who sold the car and who bought it. he may also be able to pull up any paypal transactions that were tied to this sale.then you can start pressing charges against people that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor