1978-1988 G-Body upper rear quarter panel interior trim seal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimsmonte80

Apprentice
Aug 22, 2011
Just something I would share.

I replaced my interior upper quarter panel sails on my 1980 Monte Carlo. The replacement sail panels (from many different vendors) do not come with the factory seal that presses up against the inside glass. I found these on Amazon which look just like the factory OEM seals, they even have the same design pattern. You can paint them with interior paint to match, or leave them black. I left mine black on a grey interior and they looked fantastic!!

You will need to cut slits in the outer edge of the seals where it presses into the plastic panels to bend nice around the corners. Find the tightest corner near the top to butt the ends together for a clean look.

Part Number: 4100B3X1/16C-25 Size: 25 feet Style: 7/16 inch bulb; 1/16 inch edge fit
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NL42CL2/?tag=gbody-20

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor