REGAL 1978 Buick Regal door issue help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G up

n00b
May 21, 2020
hello G Body fans, I just picked up a 1978 Buick Regal limited. The problem I have is that i got messed up left fender and left door. I've looked everywhere for replacements but can't find anything. I found a 1978 Cutlass and I think those parts will fit but not to sure.. If someone know PLEASE HELP!!

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
hello G Body fans, I just picked up a 1978 Buick Regal limited. The problem I have is that i got messed up left fender and left door. I've looked everywhere for replacements but can't find anything. I found a 1978 Cutlass and I think those parts will fit but not to sure.. If someone know PLEASE HELP!!
WELCOME! Sorry to hear your car got messed up, I actually have doors for sale for your regal, but perhaps your far away distance wise. Im in NY Again, welcome!

G up

n00b
May 21, 2020
Yeah sorry unfortunately in here in southern California otherwise I would take them. By any chance would you know if 78 Cutlass door would work on the 78 Regal?

Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I believe the cutlass and Buick Century doors will work also

Last edited:

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Cutlass and regal doors are the same 78-80. The fenders are not.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor