1978 Grand LeMans

Trader history for Buckeye79 (0)

CrammerGram69

Greasemonkey
Nov 15, 2019
Michigan
darn, i just saw this post now. if you go back, i would like the silver instrument clusters
i pm'd you.
Dash Delete plate? What exactly is that?
Dash defrost delete plate. It's where the rear window defrost would be but it's a delete plate for cars that don't have it.

Buckeye79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 1, 2017
Crestline, Ohio
Front plate bracket and hardware(with pics how it’s attached)? Also the passenger side front wheelwell/fender molding if not damaged.
License plate bracket appears to be intact front fender well trim has a few scratches looks like it might buff out though

Reactions: 1 user

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
License plate bracket appears to be intact front fender well trim has a few scratches looks like it might buff out though

Ok, if no dents just scratches I’m interested. Same with plate bracket/hardware

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor