1978 Malibu Project, 4th times a charm

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
Quick calculation in my head says there will be a lot of welding needed and while I have a great MIG setup I've been wanting one of these for a while, what better time to get one when you find a deal on Facebook.

• Winner
Reactions: 9 users

85TurboSS

n00b
Nov 10, 2019
MI
Literally spent the last couple hours here at work reading through this build and I love it! I appreciate your attention to detail and the info you give back is helpful. I recently picked up a 85 Monte Carlo SS to nest a lq4 I’m rebuilding. Looking forward to applying some of what I learned from your thread. Thanks. Keep up the good work 💪🏽

Reactions: 2 users

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
Few more tools this week, valve spring compressor, valve seal installer, engine hoist leveller, plug for trans output and start of engine disassembly to start receiving new springs, seals, retainers, cam, and gap rings.

Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor