FOR SALE 1978 Monte Carlo For Sale, northern Illinois area close to Rockford 3500.00/Trade/OBO

Trader history for Johnnychimpo (0)

Johnnychimpo

Johnnychimpo

n00b
Jun 6, 2017
Selling my 1978 Monte Carlo Landau. Car is solid and only has a few small rust spots (see pics). I drove this car for a few years and hit a small deer last spring so it has been in storage as i accumulated the needed parts to get it on the road again. Damage from the deer includes the fiberglass nose and hood but new nose already purchased but needs painted to match the car. I have not found a hood for this car yet but it might be salvageable. The car is almost all original except for aftermarket paint (was camel tan from the factory) and is now a dark gold/bronze color. Interior is in awesome shape and is original (camel tan velvet) except for the headliner that was missing when i bought the car so i have installed an aftermarket one from Dixie Monte Carlo so it is a perfect fit and color to match. Original 305 motor and auto trans that does run and did not leak or burn fluids, radiator and inner cooler was damaged in the accident and will need to be replaced. The car has duel exhaust (not an option from the factory) but done correctly with round stock welded into the frame so the pipe does not hang down. Car has air shocks (not hydraulic, old school pump the air into them type shocks) on it since i had aftermarket rims and tires that protruded from the fender well a bit and would rub but i have sold the rims and tires and put some old Camaro rims and tires on it so it was not on blocks in storage. Car is fully loaded except for power windows and no T-Tops and has an aftermarket alarm system with auto locking door locks. I have a clean title for this car, original build sheet, and TONS of extra parts from another car i stripped out when i found this one. I also have an original camel tan leather back seat from a 76 and will drop right in and two aftermarket leather bucket seats for the front if you want to add a counsel and swap it over from a bench seat, front seats are not correct camel tan color but would work. This car would be perfect for a "training day" car or being almost all original could be restored or converted into a racer/hot rod. I am asking 3500.00 for the car but am negotiable, will not take a beating given its condition and extra parts. I am also open to trades depending on what you have so do not be afraid to ask but i am not in the market for anything 4 door.

My name is Mark and i am located in Northern Illinois close to Rockford. if interested, please text or call 815-494-7585.

Attachments

Reactions: Turbo Zach

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor