1978 Monte Trim Piece ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus785

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2018
Hello all,

I posted a wanted add for the trim piece in the picture, so if any one has any leads on where i can get one please reach out.

If i can't find this trim piece, i would welcome some ideas on what to do next.

My car currently has original paint, and i would prefer to keep it as close to original as possible, when it comes to the paint and trim.

Please hit me up with any ideas.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20180505_170256498_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180505_170256498_HDR.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 220

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I must have missed your wanted ad....I have access to 3 early Montes....looks like this one has the wheel well trim yet..

8BCiYz.jpg

It's hard for me to get to this wrecker, it's an hour away and they don't open weekends. I have to either take a day off or go when on vacation. I can let you know when I'm going next...

Reactions: 1 user

Zeus785

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2018
If you can great, if not i totally understand. The few yards i have around me have been empty. I will keep an eye out also, i plan on doing some junk yard hopping here in a week or so, so i can update with what i find.

MTP-Madmat

Apprentice
Feb 27, 2018
I have the trim pieces from my car. They are in good shape and I won’t be needing them. I’m going wide body to clear my 315’s. I’m in Phoenix az and can ship. The only one that is beat up is the front passenger side.

Reactions: 1 user

Zeus785

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the info, I sent you my contact info.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor