1978 Pontiac Grand Am Black/Black Stolen Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondJim

n00b
Jun 12, 2009
Peachtree City Ga.
Someone stole my 78 Grand Am from the movie theater in Newnan Georgia Wed nite 6/10/09. It is black/black with Convo-Pros, 275/60/15 firestone Indys on back. It has a dash from a Lemans, it says Lemans on the dash in front of the passenger.
(alt+p) :( Looks like I need help. How do I post an image? Thanks

outsider_27

G-Body Guru
Mar 23, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
You can go to photobucket and upload your pic there. Then use the IMG link to post it here. Sorry to hear your car was stole, sounds like a nice car. How far from Columbus, my brother is living there, I can forward this to him also.

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
I hope "YOU" find that ****er so you can tie one end of a rope to his dick and the other to your bumper and drag his *ss down the street for everyone to see. Maybe that's not a good idea but it sure would feel good.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
itsnotanova said:
Maybe that's not a good idea but it sure would feel good.

nah, its a good idea lol, if that was legal no one would commit crime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor