1979 Buick Regal limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drag racer

Apprentice
Jun 30, 2016
Calgary, Ab. Canada
Clean car! Paint might be a little rough, but looks relatively rust-free. Welcome to GBF! :)
Thanks it was taken care of for sure. Cars in Canada have a rough life. Here over night the temp drops to 25 so the windows roof and trunk/hood have a coating of ice. Then but 10 AM the sun is out and just baking the moisture off. Pretty much every day. I try not to drive in snow which is about 3.5 months of the year. Being retire helps. Joining this forum will definitely help.

Reactions: 1 user

Drag racer

Apprentice
Jun 30, 2016
Calgary, Ab. Canada
Was at P&P yesterday. Took a rad from a 79 Grand Prix. Should have taken some pics my bad. I noticed on a thread that you could use the air cleaner base but add a bigger air filter which is what I wanted to do, So while there I found a chrome after market top. Just had to try it. WOW now you can here all four barrels open when you floor it. Nice Thanks G body forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor