1979 Grand Prix 4 speed on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
For me, I'd rather have the damn rear nameplate positioned properly than a 4 speed. Is it too hard to take pictures before a paint job?
Thanks, I feel better now!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Yeah, saw that earlier today. I've emailed him to find out where in OK he is, I might have to go take a look at her. (haven't heard back yet) 8) Not like I've got room for another car ATM. :(

1fast87olds

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2006
St. Albans Wv
dang .. thats a sharp looking car

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Got a reply, he's actually close to me, but the reserve price he's got set is a bit higher than what I'd be willing to go to. Not that the car isn't worth every penny though, if its in as good a shape as it looks. Don't think I'll be able to make it to see it though.

And no I'm not going to say what the reserve is :p wouldn't want to spoil the fun :)

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
How bout this G/A 4 speed? Sweet. Picking it up on saturday.
I'll havew to power wash it inside and out before i strip it :roll:
IM000312.jpg

oh, my guess is ~$6,800.............just a guess

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN
A little rougher than the Black one. Been abused a little, but sure would be nice to see one freshened back up.

easterwabbit

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 29, 2006
IL
that ebay seller needs to learn how to use a camera, hmmm

i would be weary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor