Greasemonkey
Jul 3, 2009
Waukegan IL
21e53qf.jpg

24mf5ms.jpg

2411536.jpg

15eux60.jpg

102uqli.jpg

its my brother in laws, came from memphis tenn, new brekes front and back, new master, new exhaust from cat back, not true duals. 301 engine with a 200 trans, wanting $7000, - 500 with stock wheels new interior, never been painted, original paint.98,000 original miles. contact me thru messages, no bs this does not have any rust AT ALL.. more pics coming soon..

87GrandPrix

Greasemonkey
Apr 7, 2009
Michigan
It is a sharp car, but I doubt you will get 7,000 for it, and when you say 98,000 Original miles, are you just saying that because that is what the odometer says?

layedoutregal

Greasemonkey
Jul 3, 2009
Waukegan IL
not at all, he asked me what i thought about the price, i didnt know what to respond so i posted it..from what i was told thats the miles on the car, never reached over 100k, once he gives me the pics showing the engine and under the car u will be suprised as i was when i first seen it. there was no undercoating placed on the car and it looks damn near new lol, but give me feed back on what would be a good price so i could tell him..thanks

79gp455

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2007
Thats a Really Clean GP and they arent getting any easier to find in that condition. If it were me I'd throw it on Feebay and see what it does as you can use a reserve and a BIN. I got really lucky when I found mine as it was one family owned car out on LI but needed some TLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor