1979 Grand prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
I bought mine about 7 years ago for $5500. Sj model all stock except rims and tires.

Carmine116

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 22, 2019
Welcome from GA .That is a rare car indeed ! Like buick 7332 said look it over good . As long as the frame isn't rusty everything else is replaceable , but at that price point you shouldn't be having any serious issues like that ! Good luck with it . And remember CASH talk,s !
Thanks

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
It's hard to judge a book by its cover and you haven't even seen the cover. Ya it's a lot of money, might be worth it - or not. Don't base anything on rarity it's not original or of the vintage to mean anything. I sold a beautiful 81 LJ about 3 years ago 52000 mi w/almost everything new, It was a hard sell and wasn't close to half of what he is asking. You know what your looking at and and workmanship means a lot. I would be expecting an exceptional car.

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
Did you buy the car?

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Sounds like a cool find.
Remember it is a good deal if the buyer and seller are not happy when the deal goes through

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor