1979 Hurst Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Not for the faint of heart or novices, that's for sure.

Seems high for the work needed, but not well versed in the H/O market. Gut feeling is you could buy a nice one for what the end investment in time and money will be on this one for somebody that has to hire some of it done

Sure was nice before, though.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I mean, I'd buy the shifter of the guy if he wanted to sell it. Shame, that car is probably going to be crushed.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
With that damage and the interior issues, I say $2,000 at most. The frame and underside better be rust free as well, being a northern car, not very likely. Either this guy has bad luck or shouldn't have a license to drive a car, two major accident's in a short time.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I have already saved 3 rust free G bodies on MN, I am bowing out on this one :p

Yeah that seems high for the price. Its what a 10k car in good shape? If it just needed fenders or a door sure, but the rear frame, rocker and all that stuff being bent makes it a pretty serious project. Nice car that needs a lot of work sadly.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor