1979 Malibu wagon weather seals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I bought my door seals from Rockauto. They're the Metro brand.. Good quality stuff. The window sweeps can be bought thru Danno Enterprises. I actually bought mine on Ebay, but you gotta be careful on the pricing.
You can purchase just the outers, or inners and outers. They're made by Repops.

BTW, no intro? :?

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
You're welcome, man.
You're not going to tell us what you're working on? C'mon, don't be secretive...tell us about your project... :lol:
That's what we're all here for.

Judging by your "aloha", I'm assuming you're from Hawaii somewhere.

HOOPTY

n00b
Nov 15, 2013
Oahu, Hawaii
Lol yes I'm on Oahu and I'm new to this forum and I have a 78 Malibu and a 79 Malibu wagon. Just finished painting the wagon and I currently doin a mini tub on the 78 to fit a M/T295-65-15 under it. I'll post pics as soon as I figure how to...lol!!

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Now was that too hard? :lol: Yes, please post some pics when you get a chance...and welcome aboard! How's the wagon coming together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor