1979 Pontiac Grand Prix #loriGprix

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
Finally got the car on the ground post lowering springs, with the salad shooters on.
Looks better with the C4 wheels than I envisioned. I looked up the offset on tirerack and the C4 wheels have 50mm offset, which is less than 3" backspacing, so they're kinda tucked. Are you going to put a spacer?

Also, it is easier than you think mixing up the to, toos when you've been out of school for thirty years. wippersnapper youtuber.

Reactions: 1 users

Str8sixfan

Apprentice
Jul 17, 2022
I don't enjoy admitting to failure, especially when you look back and see how simple and avoidable the circumstances was. But the reality is, it is still valid content. And I do it in hopes of helping make sure the next person can avoid the pitfall I feel into.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor