1980 Buick regal data sheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-AM-JD

Apprentice
Jan 7, 2020
Sacramento CA
Good morning and good afternoon fellow Buick owners. was doing work on my car this morning pulled off the door panel and found this data sheet. Anybody think it's worth holding onto it's not like they make the parts anymore? What do you think? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200411_100346309.jpg
    IMG_20200411_100346309.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 220

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
THAT is an actual build sheet. Assuming from your car? VIN should match. It's not the limited information broadcast sheet that you normally see in G-body cubby holes. It has all the assembly line coded parts that went on your car to build it. Cool that it was CODED to get a T46 steel hood. Interesting. Guess that's better than the T1000 hood. :)

Reactions: 1 user

I-AM-JD

Apprentice
Jan 7, 2020
Sacramento CA
THAT is an actual build sheet. Assuming from your car? VIN should match. It's not the limited information broadcast sheet that you normally see in G-body cubby holes. It has all the assembly line coded parts that went on your car to build it. Cool that it was CODED to get a T46 steel hood. Interesting. Guess that's better than the T1000 hood. :)
Yeah I found it when I removed the passenger side door panel, pretty cool find!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor