1980 cutlass stolen in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miami305

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2020
1980 midnight blue cutlass stolen. Car was last in Miami. Custom motor, entire ac system removed. Will pay cash for Info and recovery of vehicle. I’ll try to post a pic.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
Post a pic. I’m in Miami I’ll keep a look out.

Reactions: 1 users

Miami305

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2020
Does anyone know how someone can make a car disappear?? My 1980 midnight blue cutlass was sold by a woman when I was out of town .. not sure if she sold it to a tow truck company or what. Interior was beautiful w a 350 motor. Car clearly not a junk car and almost completely restored. Not sure where else to look for my car! So ticked

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Miami305

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2020
Post a pic. I’m in Miami I’ll keep a look out.
Was last seen northwest Miami dade. Sandra (my neighbor) had it in her yard and was told she may have sold it for drugs. Car was a beauty. Where else to look??

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
How did she get it in her yard? I take it she didn't have the keys? Not cool, good luck.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Sorry for your loss. I would be more concerned about making her disappear than the car...:popcorn:

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users

Miami305

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2020
Funny thing is — she’s on life support right now dying is aids. Isn’t karma a Bzzzz..

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Miami305

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2020
How did she get it in her yard? I take it she didn't have the keys? Not cool, good luck.
Yea they were doing renovations on the house I was renting, she was the neighbor next to me and said I could park it there until the renovations were finished. Sucksssss but where else can I possibly look? Ughh

Miami305

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2020
The home I was renting, she was the neighbor next to me and said I could park it there without problems. Sucksssss but where else can I possibly look? Ughh
No she didn’t have the keys. No way. And still she was able to sell it. No title and no keys. How??

Last edited:

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
check with your city, if it was considered a non-op, she may have just called it in, and the city may have towed it due to local ordinance violation (derelict/ abandoned)... several years ago, my scumbag BIL called the city on a non registered car in my yard, and a city inspector stopped by my house. showed him the car did run, and he left me alone after that.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor